Discover the Wild West of Ireland while improving your photography skills. The perfect combination to create real photographic memories of Ireland.
Simply let me know what date(s) would suit you and how long the workshop should last. One-to-One workshops can vary from two hours up to five days. The workshop includes the transport from the arranged meeting point (e.g. the gallery in Westport or a nearby beach) to several photo destinations and back. (Subject to availability).
The One-to-One Workshop is 100% tailored to your needs and requests. A lesson in post-processing with Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom can be arranged, especially for Full Day Workshops or longer.
During the workshop we will cover
- a fully customised agenda, tailored to your requests and level of expertise, such as seascape, black/white or long exposure photography
- why you should shoot in RAW
- understanding apertures, shutter speeds & ISO's
- understanding histograms
- working with filters
- post-processing with Photoshop / Lightroom
- photo assessments by tutor
What to bring
Your camera, fully charged batteries, battery charger, memory cards, walking shoes, rain coat, tripod (can be borrowed at no extra cost), ND and/or polarizer filters (optional and also available to borrow during the course). If available laptop with Photoshop or Lightroom software, note pad, back pack/rucksack
Reservations, Costs and Payments
- Reservations are possible up to 2 weeks prior start of Full Day and Multi Day workshops. The Half Day and 2 hours workshops can be booked up to 1 day before commence (subject to availability).
- 2 hours and Half Day workshop can be paid in full on the day of the workshop.
- For Full and Multi Day workshops a 50% deposit will secure the booking.
The balance has to be paid 7 days before the first day of workshop.
2 hours €100
Half Day € 250
1 Day € 500
For longer workshops and private group prices please contact me directly by email, phone or in person.
What will be provided
- transport to photo destinations
- free use of tripod, ND and-or polarizer filters
- computer and up to date Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom software for free use (iMac)
- minerals (soft drinks) and tea/coffee
per full day one meal is included.
What will NOT be provided
- alcoholic drinks
- transport to and from Westport or Louisburgh
- Meeting will take place in Louisburgh or in Westport Quay at the gallery
- to be arranged individually