Small Private Group Workshops
Discover the Wild West of Ireland while improving your photography skills. The perfect combination to create real photographic memories of Ireland.
Simply let me know what date(s) would suit you and how long the workshop should last. The workshops can vary from half day up to five days. They include the transport from the arranged meeting point (e.g. the gallery in Westport or a nearby beach) to several photo destinations and back. (Subject to availability)
Small private group workshops are limited between 2 and 4 participants. The groups are made out of family members and/or friends and need to booked together. The small number of participants guarantees that everyone can get the right amount of personal guidance and has enough time to experiment the newly learned techniques on location.
The topics of the workshop will be discussed with the participants and tailored to suit their requests and abilities as best as possible.
During the workshop we will cover
- a fully customised agenda, tailored to your requests, such as seascape, black/white or long exposure photography
- why you should shoot in RAW
- understanding apertures, shutter speeds & ISO's
- understanding histograms
- working with filters
- post-processing with Photoshop / Lightroom
- photo assessments by tutor
What to bring
Your camera, fully charged batteries, battery charger, memory cards, walking shoes, rain coat, tripod (can be borrowed at no extra cost), ND and/or polarizer filters (optional and also available to borrow during the course). If available laptop with Photoshop or Lightroom software, note pad, back pack/rucksack
Reservations, Costs and Payments
- Reservations are possible up to 2 weeks prior start of Full Day and Multi Day workshops. The Half Day and 3x 2 hours workshops can be booked up to 1 day before commence (Subject to availability).
A 50% deposit will secure the booking. The full payment has to be made on first day of workshop.
Price (Per Person):
2 People 3 People 4 People
Half Day € 200 pp € 150 pp € 100 pp
1 Day € 350 pp € 300 pp € 250 pp
2 Days € 600 pp € 550 pp € 500 pp
3 Days € 750 pp € 700 pp € 650 pp
4 Days € 900 pp € 850 pp € 800 pp
5 Days € 1,000 pp € 950 pp € 900 pp
What will be provided
- transport to photo destinations
- free use of tripod, ND and-or polarizer filters
- computer and up to date Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom software for free use (iMac)
What will NOT be provided
- lunch, dinner
- alcoholic drinks
- transport to and from Westport or Louisburgh
- Meeting will take place in Louisburgh or in Westport Quay at the gallery
- to be arranged individually